Thursday, January 16, 2014

Introductions: R&D

We were informed that our department is required to post frequent updates to the company's media outlet. Our numerous appeals to the effect that we don't need another job on top of our already absurdly heavy workloads have been denied, however, and I lost the coin toss so here I am.

Hello, I'm Red. My partner Dev and I are responsible for the development of new games, diversions, and technologies that may one day be released unto the unsuspecting masses. Or, rather, that would be the case if we hadn't been ordered to document our work in a public space. I'll never understand bureaucracy. 

On that note, I'm honestly a little surprised that we don't seem to have a more experienced supervisor on our team. Well, I am absolutely sure the Director knows what they're doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment